If you are a regular follower, thank you for your continued support of my blog! I am participating in a blogging (def just wrote ‘blobbing’) panel at the 2010 Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Annual Conference today, so there may be some newcomers checking out Library Scenester for the first time.
If you’re here from PaLA , hello and welcome. Maybe you’d like to know more about me? Or maybe you’d like to read my most popular posts to date:
- So, you’re thinking about becoming a librarian?
- Looking for a library job? Hang in there!
- Reflections on my teaching research writing course
- Conference attendance advice
- Library internships for undergrads?
Regardless of whether you’re new to my blog or have been reading for a while now, here is my portion of our panel. Perhaps some of you are reading this while sitting in our session? Oh, the joys of technology!
(sparse speaker notes are included if you click-through to Slideshare, but I will probably be doing an overview in a different blog post)
Please take a moment to visit the blogs of my amazing co-presenters:
- Peter Coyl – http://adventuresofaguybrarian.com/
- Tara Murray – http://diylibrarian.org/
- Amy Pajewski – http://librarynoob.wordpress.com/
Do you have comments about the session today? What are your thoughts on the benefits of blogging to build your online identity? Do you think about online reputation management and your virtual brand? Please share in the comments below!